https://1goodthingtoday.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/PHOTO-OF-KID-REACHING-INTO-REFRIDGERATOR-FOR-NO-KID-HUNGRY-WEB.png 313 845 email@example.com https://1goodthingtoday.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/1GTT-Logo-Blue-Transparent-padding.png firstname.lastname@example.org 22:55:162020-04-22 22:36:43Donate to No Kid Hungry
Donate to No Kid Hungry
No Kid Hungry is a national campaign run by Share Our Strength, a nonprofit working to solve problems of hunger and poverty in the United States and around the world. After 25 years of successfully investing in local nonprofits and helping find the best approaches to eradicating poverty and hunger, Share Our Strength launched No Kid Hungry in 2010
Nearly 22 million children rely on the meals they receive at school. With your help, we’ll continue to remove any obstacles to get kids the food they need. Your contribution will help No Kid Hungry:
- Work with federal and local government to support children in need.
- Provide emergency grants to food banks and community groups.
- Divert resources to help the hardest-hit communities.
- Make sure families know how to find meals while schools are closed.
- Continue our work to ensure every kid gets three meals a day.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!